Tubidy is a platform where you can search, convert and download music and videos you like for free. How do you download music from Tubidy? The answer is simple.
This platform can convert and download not only music or music videos, but also podcasts. You can search for any podcast you want from all over the world and download it.
This article will give you guidance on how to download music from Tubidy. Be sure to read it from top to bottom.
Download features on Tubidy platform
As a converting and downloading provider, Tubidy allows you to search for any type of music from around the world in many different languages.
You can search for your favorite singer, locally or internationally, in your own language, and this provider will provide it to you. Let’s see what this downloader has to offer:
1. Find your music in the search bar
Once you open the site, you will end up on the main page where you can directly find the search bar. The search bar function is the fin d music you want based on what you type.
The search bar is a powerful search engine because all you have to do is just type a keyword. You can type a title, singer, or part of the text if you don’t know who the singer or title is. Amazing, isn’t it?
2. Download without restrictions
Another download feature is that there is no limit to free downloads. Users can download as much as they want, as long as they have enough storage space on their devices.
Usually most websites have a restriction on the rules for free downloads. In Tubidy, you don’t have to face a problem. So you can build your own music library in the fastest way possible.
3. High speed download and conversion feature
This platform provides a quick download process. It only takes a few minutes to complete the download. However, the file size does not bother with the download process. If you select a large file, the download process will be quick.
4. Applicable to many devices
Whether you’re using tablets, smartphones or computers, these providers always work well. Even if you use it on your old phone, there’s no reason to find out that this provider is working slowly.
The problem with using an old phone is that it doesn’t support large storage. So, you can choose to download the file and convert it to a smaller size. Don’t worry, it doesn’t affect the quality. You can still enjoy a good quality file.
5. Show up for free
It is convenient to download files in Tubidy because you do not have pop-ups. Because you may be aware that pop-ups can distract and scold people. They appear suddenly and often interfere with the download process.
But on this platform, you don’t have to face that kind of disruption. So every step of your download process will go smoothly, quickly and without distractions.
Preparing for download
How do you download music from Tubidy? To download a file from this page, you need to prepare a few things.
First you need to prepare a device such as a laptop, computer, tablet or phone (old phone or smartphone). The mobile version of the site works well on a smartphone.
Secondly, you need to prepare other things as follows:
- A stable internet connection ensures that you do not encounter a delay when downloading music.
- Browser to open a website. You can choose whichever browser you want, such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Mozilla.
- Storage space for storing downloaded files. While it’s not a download limit, you need to save space on your device to store what you’ve downloaded.
On the other hand, the result of the file you download and convert is usually smaller. But if you want to create your library, you need to prepare storage space to store them all.
An SD card or external hard drive will help you save files. If you’re using Apple devices, you’ll need another computer with an iTunes program installed on it.
How do you download music from Tubidy?
The first thing you need to do is just download the Tubidy app from Google Play. Downloading this app will make it easier for you if you want to download music. Here are the steps to download music and build a library:
- Prepare the devices. You can use your Android or Apple devices. But as already mentioned, if you’re using Apple devices, you’ll need another computer with iTunes on it.
- Look for music. Open the app and go to the search bar to find the music you want. You can type in the singer and title, or if not both, you can type the lyrics you remember. The search bar will show you lists of a potential file based on what you type and click on it.
- The process of After finding the file, you can start the download process. Simply click on the download button and the process will begin. In the process, you need to choose the format, simply choose MP4 or MP3, whatever you want.
- Select a file size. You must select the file size. For MP3 files, it will display options from 64 kbps to 320 kbps. And for MP4 files, it will run from 144p to 1080p. After selecting the file size, you just need to wait for the conversion process.
- Download and save. After completing the c-onversion process, you can download the converted file and save it to your device. If you want to download another file, you can do the same steps from numbers 1 through 5 in this article.
How do you download music from Tubidy? The answer is simple and requires only an internet connection. Download music from anywhere, every time, with any other languages, from any singer and musical title. So try Tubidy and build your music library.